||Syracuse / Onondaga County
PROPOSED CENTRO SERVICE & FARE CHANGES
- Change most Saturday schedules to match Sunday schedules.
Proposed Saturday Service Changes
- Salina: Seven midday 310 S. Salina – Valley trips to be discontinued.
- James – Eastwood: All 21 & 121 James – Sunnycrest trips to be discontinued
- Westcott – SU: All trips to be discontinued.
- Camillus: Three trips to be discontinued.
- Liverpool - Route 57: Eight trips to be discontinued.
- Liverpool – Morgan Road: Four trips to be discontinued.
- Court – Industrial Park: All trips to be discontinued.
- Midland – Valley: Some trips may be discontinued.
- Parkhill: Some trips may be discontinued.
- Manlius: Some trips may be discontinued. All Saturday and Sunday trips may end at Towne Center.
- Grand – Western Lights: All trips to be discontinued.
- Erie Blvd: Last trip may be discontinued.
- East Colvin: First trip to be discontinued.
- Solvay – Milton: All trips to be discontinued. This area will be served by the Solvay – Avery Route.
- Salt Springs: First trip may be discontinued.
- Baldwinsville: All trips to be discontinued.
- Henry Clay: All trips to be discontinued.
- North Syracuse: All trips to be discontinued.
- Discontinue 12:30 am trips on weekdays, to match late night weekend service.
- Route 46 will operate between Syracuse & Great Northern Mall serving Casual Estates & Soule Road.
- Route 246 will operate from Syracuse to Liverpool, Fulton & Oswego via Route 57.
- Discontinue service to Rt. 31 & Great Northern Mall on Route 246.
- Bayberry will be served by Route 148 Morgan Road commuter service instead of Route 46.
- Service discontinued on: Morgan Rd., between Buckley Rd. and Great Northern Mall; Hickory St., 3rd St. and 6th St.; Wetzel Rd. between Morgan and Route 57, and on Orion Path, Walnut Pl., Gemini Path, Ursa Course and Altair Course.
- Discontinue midday trips on Route 474.
- All Route 74 trips will end at Bailey St.
- Discontinue service on Cogswell Ave., from 3rd St. to Bacon St., and on Bacon St., Century Dr. & Terry Rd.
Stolp / Strathmore
- Discontinue Route 56.
- Adjust Route 26 South Avenue to accommodate the lower portion of the Stolp route, by using Bellevue Avenue instead of Sterling Avenue.
- Discontinue the 282X Baldwinsville Express route. The Express between Downtown Syracuse and Widewaters Parkway and Excellus Bluecross Blueshield will remain.
- Discontinue service to Radisson.
3. Discontinue Baldwinsville Tuesday Shopper bus Route 92.
Henry Clay Boulevard
- Discontinue some mid-day weekday trips
- Discontinue Saturday & Sunday service east of Shoppingtown Mall or Towne Center.
- Discontinue Route 430 E. Genesee-Jamesville Rd.
Proposed Fare Zone Map
Click here for Map
Scheduled Route System
1. The single trip cash fare for most of Centro’s Syracuse / Onondaga County services will be $2.00. Significant discounts (based on $1.50/ride) will be offered for riders using Centro’s multi-ride or unlimited ride passes. Most extension fare zones charges will be discontinued. Centro will continue to offer FREE transfers to customers.
2. Passes for use in Syracuse and Onondaga County will be priced as follows:
*Syracuse 30-day unlimited ride pass: $60.00
*Syracuse 7-day unlimited ride pass: $15.00
*Syracuse 10-ride pass: $15.00 for adults, $7.50 for Seniors & persons with disabilities
*Centro will discontinue the use of its $12.50 / $15 / $30 debit cards
3. The Zone 2 cash fare between Syracuse & Skaneateles, Weedsport, Jordan, Central Square, Tully & Phoenix will be $3.00.
4. The Zone 3 cash fare between Syracuse & Auburn or Fulton will be $4.00
5. The Zone 4 cash fare between Syracuse & Oswego will be $5.00
6. Discounted 10-ride passes will be available for commuters in Zones 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
Centro will combine its existing Zones 1 & 2 fares into a single fare zone. The cost of a one-way ride will be $3.00 throughout Onondaga County
Communications in writing may also be filed with the offices of the CNYRTA, at 200 Cortland Ave., PO Box 820 Syracuse, New York 13205 to the attention: Syracuse Fare / Service changes.
Syracuse / Onondaga County
Meeting Room 1 OnCenter
800 S. State St. Syracuse, NY 13202
5pm Wednesday March 9, 2011
For those attendees who remain after the final trip of their regular Centro route, Centro will provide bus service from the OnCenter to all of the locations on those routes following the conclusion of the public hearing.